InboxDollars is a fun survey site where you can take surveys to earn money at home. Reading this InboxDollars review will tell you more about it and how it works. Inbox Dollars works pretty much the same way most other survey panel websites do. So if you’ve got previous experience with such sites, Inbox Dollars won’t throw up any surprises. Although It’s worth noting that InboxDollars didn’t start out as a survey panel per se. Cotter Web Enterprises, who owns and operates Inbox Dollars and its sister sites Send Earnings and Inbox Pounds (for UK residents) created this site in 2000 as an online rewards club where people could get cash back for shopping online through them.
However, with InboxDollars being huge success, they decided to branch out and offer others forms of earnings to their members such as surveys, games, referring friends etc. You can even get paid to read emails. Let me state that it’s completely legit and like any other survey website, doesn’t require you to pay anything upfront when signing-up. In fact, the site goes a step further and offers all new account sign-ups a one-time payment of $5. This is one of the reasons Inbox Dollars got prominent airtime on Good Morning America.
In 2012, according to MySurvey’s own website, it rewarded more than $15,108,454 to its worldwide members. Today, it is one of the most trusted and reputable online research panels on the web.
Some of the key features of MySurvey’s panelling system include:
- Provides rewards in the form of direct cash, PayPal transfers, Amazon gift cards and other gift cards (as many as 63 available gift card options).
- Uses a point based system which can be later converted into cash and other prizes.
- Processing time for payments are around 4-8 weeks depending on the reward method.
- Requires a minimum redemption balance (or cash-out) of $10 (or points)
- The average survey pay-out ranges from $0.5 to $1.25.
- Surveys vary in length with their short surveys lasting for around 5 minutes each (or equivalent to 10 points). Their standard surveys are valued at usually around 1000 points.
- Offers fun and interesting surveys to complete.
- Contests are available for all members to join. Additionally, MySurvey also features product tests that provide higher rewards.
- Members are rewarded with extra sweepstakes options simply by logging in.
- Registration for the panel takes around 5 minutes and requires inputting personal information.
- The panel is open to those in the North American, European and Oceania regions.
Available for those aged 14 and above. Both of these websites are great when it comes to helping people make some extra money from home. Take surveys, make easy money.