PrizeRebel is a free GPT (get-paid-to) rewards website where members are rewarded for completing tasks and activities in exchange for gift cards, cash, and merchandise. PrizeRebel offers a wide variety of rewards. Both electronic and physical gift cards are offered from retailers and brands such as Amazon, eBay, Starbucks, Target, and more. The rewards catalog will list whether a gift card is electronic or will be shipped.
How it works
- Fill out offers – complete offers such as signing up for trials, joining mailing lists, etc., in exchange for points.
- Take surveys – take online surveys and get rewarded for your opinions. Daily surveys may occasionally be available for completion.
- Watch videos – watch short videos and earn points.
- Complete tasks – complete simple online tasks such as doing internet searches, and watch your account balance grow.
- Collect daily points – in your PrizeRebel account will be a daily points page which will list opportunities for tasks that can be completed up to 20x a day. This is an easy way to accumulate extra points.
- Participate in contests and games – earn bonus earnings by participating in contests, raffles, and things like the Lucky Numbers Game.
- Referrals – Earn between 20-30% of what your referrals earn, excluding promo codes, contest winnings, and their own referral earnings. The percentage is based on your account level.
- Account Level Extras – Unlock more account benefits as you accumulate more points. Account level points are based on regular tasks and activities, including your referrals’ earnings. Reach the gold level or above and automatically receive rewards claim codes if they are in stock. The tiers are as follows: Silver – 1000 points, Gold – 3000 points, Platinum – 7000 points, and Diamond – 12,000 points.
You may be wondering, is Ebates legit? Well there are many experts who say that it is. You already know you can shop for pretty much everything imaginable online.
Ebates isn’t exactly a shopping portal on its own. Rather, they give you cash back if you shop through their affiliate links to various websites, including the big-name retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Nordstrom, Lowe’s, and many more.
What is an affiliate? It means Ebates get a commission for referring you to merchants you shop from. Then Ebates split that commission with you, paying you a percentage. It’s a win-win-win for everyone involved; merchants get money from you, Ebates get money from the merchants, and you get money from Ebates. Ebates is affiliated with over 1,500 online stores. While you might not shop from all of them, you sure have a wide range of choices. Best of all, it’s free to use and you don’t have to pay a thing to Ebates.